Cisco 210-060: Implementing Collaboration Devices
- 19 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Will have the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Collaboration and UC Solutions
- Student will have understanding of Voice and Voip Fundamentals
- The course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of Cisco Collaboration technologies.
- You will be able to sit for the CICD Certification Exam
- Recommendation background of CCNA and ICND 1
- Student will need high speed internet to view the courses
- No software is needed for courses
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Collaboration and UC Solutions. We cover administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance. This course covers several video labs of the day to day administration of a Cisco UC solution, and shows candidates step by step procedures to complete the common tasks associated with the day-to-day administration of a Cisco Collaboration solution while preparing for the CICD exam. -Describe the components of a Cisco Collaboration solution, and identify call flows and signaling types -Provide an overview interfaces for both administration and end-users in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service. Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express -Perform endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express -Describe telephony features supported in CUCM and CUCME -Administer users in Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, and enable the most commonly used features -Describe how to maintain a Cisco Collaboration Solution.
- This course is for IT Professionals.
- This course is for Cisco CCNA Students
- This is course is for Cisco Entry or Associate level